[Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency discriminator using a frequency to voltage

From: larry ho
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency discriminator using a frequency to voltage converter
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:15:23 +0800

Hi

I am new to linux and GNU Radio, I am trying to create a frequency to voltage converter, I tried looking into the source code of QT GUI Frequency Sink to get an idea how it detects frequency. However, it seems a little complicated, is there any particular function i should look out for in the coding? Or are there any alternative in creating a frequency to voltage converter. Greatly appreciative if any advise can be provided. Thank you.

Regards

Larry