Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVBT project receiver problem [demultiplex the tr

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVBT project receiver problem [demultiplex the transport stream]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:16:21 +0100

Hi Ihab,

um, your OS should have a screenshot function (so you don't have to take a photograph of your screen in the future).
​ looking for a way to just use this data if there is no way to do that with gnu radio what other options do i have.
Well, FFmpeg was but one possibility I mentioned because I knew how stream mapping works there. The same should work with VLC, or its command line cvlc component, but conversion/extraction with VLC is not something I'm overly knowledgeable about; you'll probably have to figure out a way to use VLC or another MPEG demuxing capable player to get your stream out of the transport stream.

Best regards,
Marcus