Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving work on Gnu radio live usb stick

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Saving work on Gnu radio live usb stick
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 01:16:46 -0800

Doesn't unetbootin format the device as FAT32, which doesn't support files larger than 4GB...

On Dec 26, 2015 22:42, "Yahia Tachwali" <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Neel and Johnathan. I have used UNetBootin to create a new GNU Radio live but I have set the persistent memory to 4 GB (Thanks to Richard Bell advice). It is zero by default so you end up with no memory to save your work by default and it seems it does not set it beyond 4GB. It feels like due to some 32bit limitation somewhere!

I guess I am good for now and thanks for the help

Yahia