Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Handling of IQ files

From: Nate Temple
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Handling of IQ files
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 11:51:27 -0700

Hi Henry,

Here are a few open source applications you may find useful to reference to
build your tool.

rtl_power + heatmap.py (c/python) - Hard coded to use the RTL-SDRs
https://github.com/keenerd/rtl-sdr/blob/master/src/rtl_power.c
http://kmkeen.com/rtl-power/

rtl_power port that uses FFTW - https://github.com/AD-Vega/rtl-power-fftw

inspectrum (c++) - https://github.com/miek/inspectrum

Such Samples by Tim O'Shea - GR Based Sample Data File Visualization
https://oshearesearch.com/2015/05/22/such-samples-a-gnu-radio-tool-for-sample-data-visualization/
https://oshearesearch.com/2015/12/08/such-samples-2/

- Nate