Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Handling of IQ files

From: Vitt Benv
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Handling of IQ files
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:20:41 +0100

Happy to read you replay Henry!
Feel free to rip/change/upgrade my work, but let me know about ur progress, pse!
Remember that it's fairly resource hungry ( file larger that 250 Mb
crashes the app also on my I7/16Gb), but it's a starting point.
I think that with GNURADIO it's possible to refine this task... I've a
lot to study!

Victor I3VFJ