Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modifying Tx rate

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modifying Tx rate
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 10:02:57 +0200

HI SangHyuk,

as Martin explained, you're using the old blocks (which are still contained in the modern GNU Radio).
It's very hard to help you with that.

Please use the new blocks, as you'll find them in the gnuradio/digital/ofdm example rx_ofdm.grc.

Also, your question is still unclear; the rate of samples you send is fully specified by your settings.

Best regards,
Marcus