[Discuss-gnuradio] Decode Frequency Modulated Signal

From: Gerhard
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decode Frequency Modulated Signal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 21:21:28 +0200

Hello!

I want to decode a signal that slightly varies in Frequency. Therefore I
used "Quadrature Demod" block. After this, its waveform looks like the
appended image "baudline-waveform.jpg". Although it's a bit fuzzy I
already can decode it with my eyes. Have a look at the appended picture
"decoded-signal.jpg".

My Questions:
* How do I decode the signal to ones and zeros?
* Is the signal O.K. the way I demodulated it, or is it to fuzzy?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers
  Gerhard