Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decode Frequency Modulated Signal

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decode Frequency Modulated Signal
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 22:41:34 +0200

Hi Gerhard,

if I interpret your interpretation correctly, you assign a 1 to "long period", and a 0 to a "short period"? That would be an FSK inside an FSK; such systems exist (often for things like put data on a readily available FM modulator), but from the picture of your signal it's hard to tell.

What do you know about your signal?

Best regards,
Marcus