[Discuss-gnuradio] Example CMakeLists for dial_tone.cc

From: Louis Brown
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Example CMakeLists for dial_tone.cc
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 22:35:42 +0000 (GMT)

Does anyone have an example CMakeLists.txt to build something very simple like dial_tone.cc?  I DON'T want to do this in the GR source tree, rather just have simple ~/dial_tone containing the single *.cc and CmakeLists.txt.  I have learned enough c++ now to work through the guided tutorials, but the build environment is still somewhat overwhelming, so I want to start basic and work my way up.

I tried using the gr_modtool with adding a 'noblock' but that still wants to treat the block it as a shared library.

I tried piecing a CMakeLists.txt together from the GR source tree, and while it runs (i.e finds boost, cppunit, etc.) I'm still getting undefined reference during compile (see below).

Thanks,
Lou

--

address@hidden/dialtone]$ cmake .
-- Boost version: 1.58.0

address@hidden/dialtone]$ make
[ 50%] Linking CXX executable dialtone
CMakeFiles/dialtone.dir/dialtone.cc.o: In function `main':
dialtone.cc:(.text+0x40): undefined reference to `gr::make_top_block(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)'

Sent from iCloud