Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CPFSK mod/demod + strange behavior

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CPFSK mod/demod + strange behavior
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:02:09 -0400

Marcus,
any PAM signal with symbol rate R can be transmitted using bandwidth R/2
(essentially a sinc pulse; this is the case when you put 0 as the roll-off factor of an RRC).
I thought your comment was not specifically for CPFSK,
but general transmission schemes thus my clarification.
If it is specific for CPFSK then kindly disregard the above.
Achilleas