Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IMSI Catcher Catcher?

From: Ronald F. Guilmette
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IMSI Catcher Catcher?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 00:18:35 -0700

In message <address@hidden>,
Ron Economos <address@hidden> wrote:

>There's a talk scheduled for DEFCON 24 called "Discovering and
>Triangulating Rogue Cell Towers" by Eric Escobar.
>
>https://defcon.org/html/defcon-24/dc-24-speakers.html
>
>About halfway down the page.

Thank you!!!

That's exactly the kind of information I've been looking for.

(Now I suppose that I'll have to go to DEFCON in order to actually get
the information of how to construct this thing.  Ugh!  I'm not a big
DEFCON fan.  Been there and done that, and didn't find it all that
entertaining.  Plus it seems almost suicidal to go to Vegas in the
dead of summer.  I suppose that it's swell if you are a desert tortoise,
a scorpion, or like it 120 degrees in the shade.  Otherwise, not so much.)

Regards,
rfg