Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu/GRC Update

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu/GRC Update
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 18:27:47 +0200

There should be no functional difference if you continue to use the same
version of UHD.

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: this is the point where I always stress that network mode is
primarily for diagnostic purposes, and we can't guarantee it's going to
be around forever, and its possible sample rates are very limited due to
hardware architecture of the CPU/network interface.