Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu/GRC Update

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ubuntu/GRC Update
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 19:35:52 +0200

Hi John,

well, that's the nature of upgrading a distro: you bring the libraries
and runtime to the current revision; everything linking against that
needs to re-compile.
But: recompiling UHD and should work out of the box, as far as I can
tell, i.e. you don't need to touch any code. So, without looking up your
case, the exact same thing you did on 14.04 should work on 16.04. As you
can imagine, we'll still be at your side getting UHD to run.

Best regards,
Marcus