Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with building a VHF-UHF SDR application on D

From: Adrian Musceac
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with building a VHF-UHF SDR application on Debian Jessie (using Gnuradio 3.7.10)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:03:33 +0000

Hi Maitland,

Thanks for the detailed reply! I will adjust my include paths accordingly. On
my system, it seems that libqwt-dev cannot be installed in parallel with
libqwt5-qt4-dev. Nevertheless, it is not an issue for my build, since the libs
coexist and linking is correct.
It is only a header issue. Thanks for clearing that up.

Cheers,
Adrian