[Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Source Sound Card L and R Channels

From: Rob
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Source Sound Card L and R Channels
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 04:16:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone, As part of my training duties, I hope to use GNU Radio to demonstrate the concept of using I and Q for modulation and demodulation. I am using V3.7 Windows 7 binaries for my platform. Everything is going well except when I set the 'Audio source' to 2 output channels I get a: " ValueError: port number 1 exceeds max of 0" error. (see file attached) Example1.grc Both channels in the sound card are working for other applications such as a Software PC scope. Can somebody offer any suggestions please? Regards Rob.