Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running gr-ieee 802.11 and gr-ieee 802.15.4 under

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running gr-ieee 802.11 and gr-ieee 802.15.4 under same flowgraph (interference and co-existence)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 11:11:53 -0700 (MST)

Wao superb! you cleaned it out also. Yes it works. Thanks much.

But did you figure out what was the issue at the first place :)

I have another related question about the wireshark connector in
transceiver_OQPSK.grc. I see that wireshark connector gets input from two
different outputs.

One from pdu_out of IEEE802.15.4 MAC and another from rxout of IEEE802.15.4
OQPSK PHY

When I see the output pcap file i..e sensor.pcap, same packet is logged
twice. I realized this by observing their sequence number field, which
repeats two times for every broadcast frame.

I have attached the pcap file for your reference.
sensor.pcap <http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n64517/sensor.pcap>

I solved the issue by disconnecting one of the connectors but I am not sure
which one is correct.
pdu_out of IEEE802.15.4 MAC should go to wireshark
or
rxout of IEEE802.15.4 OQPSK PHY should go to wireshark

Both of the above dump correct wireshark capture.

Regards
Sumit