Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running gr-ieee 802.11 and gr-ieee 802.15.4 under

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running gr-ieee 802.11 and gr-ieee 802.15.4 under same flowgraph (interference and co-existence)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 20:46:42 +0100

Hi,
On 07/08/2017 07:11 PM, sumitstop wrote:
Wao superb! you cleaned it out also. Yes it works. Thanks much.

But did you figure out what was the issue at the first place :)

I'm not sure. Maybe it was related to one of the Packet Pad blocks. Since you resampled, you also changed the length of the frame, which might have confused the block (the length tag at the start of the frame didn't correspond to the length of the frame anymore).

I have another related question about the wireshark connector in
transceiver_OQPSK.grc. I see that wireshark connector gets input from two
different outputs.

One from pdu_out of IEEE802.15.4 MAC and another from rxout of IEEE802.15.4
OQPSK PHY

When I see the output pcap file i..e sensor.pcap, same packet is logged
twice. I realized this by observing their sequence number field, which
repeats two times for every broadcast frame.

Yes, in the loopback configuration it logs all frames twice. Once they are sent and once they are received. The setup makes more sense when you actually transmit frames over the air. Then you might want to log what was sent and what was received.

In your simulations you probably know what you sent and are only interested in which frames made it through. In that case, just remove the connection from the sender to the Wireshark block.

Best,
Bastian