[Discuss-gnuradio] Text transmission using usrp

From: Trueblues 17
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Text transmission using usrp
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 02:54:07 +0200

I'm having a problem sending a text file between two usrp 2922 devices. I'm running gnuradio companion on both laptops on windows. The FFT sink in the receiver detects an incoming signal however the file sink size is 0 byte.I attached both tx and rx flow graphs i used. I previously implemented an FM transceiver without any problems but when it comes to text, image and video i can't get an outputĀ