Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Text transmission using usrp

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Text transmission using usrp
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 10:34:16 +0000

Yes! As you can see, the whole chain takes PDUs.

You can generate PDUs from tagged streams using the appropriately named
block.

You can convert a normal stream to a tagged stream using the
appropriately named block!

A normal stream is what a file source produces. This is the one case
where a throttle within a hardware-limited flow graph makes sense:
Throttle the output of your file source to a reasonable byte rate,
connect it to the tagged stream converter, that to the pdu converter.

Best regards,
Marcus