[Call] June 2021 call *today*

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: [Call] June 2021 call *today*
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 17:31:51 +0200

Dear fellowship of the flowgraph

at 17:00 UTC (that's in 1h30m, i.e at 19:00 in Warsaw and Kassel, 13:00 in
Haiti and New
York, 23:00 in Dhaka, and 1am tomorrow in Singapore), this month's project call
happens on

https://twitch.tv/gnuradio

Of course, and as always, you're welcome, even asked, to interact with us: If
there's a
topic we should be talking about, let us know, via Matrix (chat.gnuradio.org),
email or in
the twitch chat.

We've got a couple of topics today, after all, there's new releases, but we
especially
have an expert speaker there: Håkon will talk about (and demo!?) the QT port of
GRC, which
might be *really* interesting for a lot of you. He's looking for input and help!

Please note how I said "expert speaker", not "guest": Håkon has been around for
years now,
which started when he was a GSoC student working on C++ generation for GRC. So,
if you
feel like you're an expert on something (or just actually passionate!) that
would well be
discussed or shown in one of our project calls, let us know.

So, see you in 90 minutes,

Best,
Marcus