Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0

From: Franco VENTURI
Subject: Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 17:23:33 -0500 (EST)

Gle,
the GNU Radio Wiki mentions a distribution specifically for the Raspberry Pi
called PiSDR: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGR#Raspberry_Pi

I just looked at the PiSDR GitHub page here:
https://github.com/luigifcruz/pisdr-image but I am not 100% sure if it supports
the SDRplay RSP devices.

Franco