Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 01:00:32 +0100

Hi Glen,

seeing that 3.8 is the standard on Debian 11, Ubuntu 20.04, 20.10, 21.04, and 21.10: nope, the GNU Radio 3.8 user base is rather large and alive :)

GNU Radio's version has nothing to do with whether your RSP1A works with soapy.

Can't really tell you anything about what fails on the SDRPlay software side, especially since they're not even supplying source code to their driver, but I can tell you it doesn't even directly "talk" to GNU Radio, so this is not a matter of 3.8 or 3.9.

Best regards,
Marcus