Using VSCode With gr-tutorial

From: David Cherkus
Subject: Using VSCode With gr-tutorial
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 02:48:03 +0000 (UTC)

Am following the Wiki UsingVSCode page (
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=UsingVSCode ).

So, I set the breakpoint in the work function, it works as advertised, I hit
the breakpoint.

I use F5 to continue a few times and then delete the breakpoint since I get it,
it's looping.

The red breakpoint dot in front of my line of code goes away, turns into the
symbol you now see at line 149:

And the code acts as if there still is a breakpoint set, when I use F5 to
continue it just stops at line 149 over and over again.

Right click on the symbol just offers to set a new breakpoint / conditional
breakpoint / watchpoint.

I can't google what to do because I don't know the name of that symbol (hollow
play button thingy?).

Environment is Ubuntu 18.04 with VS Code 1.64.2 (one week old, no update
available).

Thanks for any pointers,
Dave

PNG image