Re: Using VSCode With gr-tutorial

From: Jeff S
Subject: Re: Using VSCode With gr-tutorial
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 12:12:51 +0000

It just seems like that is a current execution line.  Microsoft doesn't even
mention a specific name in some of their documentation:
https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/cpp/config-msvc

Mine (attached) looks pretty much the same as yours showing a breakpoint and
current execution point.

Is the breakpoint window empty? What version fo VSC are you using?