Re: RHEL repository for latest GNURadio?

From: Mike
Subject: Re: RHEL repository for latest GNURadio?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 10:34:21 -0500

Thank you for your response.  Is there a repository for a more recent version, like 3.10?

Regards,

Mike

On 2/27/2022 3:33 AM, Vasil Velichkov wrote:
Hi Mike,

You can install gnuradio 3.8.0.0 from the EPEL repository.

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/epel/#_el8

Regards,
Vasil

On Sun, Feb 27, 2022, 07:05 Mike <mike.nelson@rdss.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm moving an existing application that relies on GNURadio from Ubuntu
to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.5.

The default RHEL repositories don't know about gnuradio:

> $ sudo yum install gnuradio
> Updating Subscription Management repositories.
> Last metadata expiration check: 0:52:27 ago
> No match for argument: gnuradio
> Error: Unable to find a match: gnuradio
Which repository do I need to add in order to install the current gnuradio?

Thanks!