Re: RHEL repository for latest GNURadio?

From: Ryan Volz
Subject: Re: RHEL repository for latest GNURadio?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 14:43:17 -0500

Hi Mike,

I'm way out of the RHEL loop, but I tend to think it's unlikely that a
Fedora/Red Hat developer will backport the current GNU Radio to an existing
RHEL.

I think this is a perfect place to try an external package manager like conda
(note that I am biased here as the persone pushing conda packaging):

https://github.com/ryanvolz/radioconda

or

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/CondaInstall

3.10.1.1 is available that way.