RE: Confusion about 'ports'

From: Jonathan Pratt
Subject: RE: Confusion about 'ports'
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:40:38 +0000

One of the things I noticed straight away in this flow is that both of the sources appear to have the same IP address.
If the upper source is indeed a different SDR then surely the IP address must be different for communications to work. If that is corrected then perhaps the flow will work.

- just an observation

JP