Problem using volk_32fc_s32fc_multiply_32fc function with vector params

From: George Edwards
Subject: Problem using volk_32fc_s32fc_multiply_32fc function with vector params
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 21:28:25 -0500

Hello GNURadio Community,

I am having a problem using the above function with vector parameters. If I use an array say:
gr_complex my_val[240];
volk_32fc_s32fc_multiply_32fc(my_val, my_val, scale, 240);

It works! But if I change my_val to be a vector like below, it fails:
std::vector <gr_complex> my_val(240);

The reason I need to use a vector is that with arrays, the size must be known at compile time, while with vectors one can build it at runtime.

I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you!

George