Re: Problem using volk_32fc_s32fc_multiply_32fc function with vector par

From: George Edwards
Subject: Re: Problem using volk_32fc_s32fc_multiply_32fc function with vector params
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 09:01:24 -0500

Hi Johannes,

Thank you very much! Thanks for also providing an alternative solution if I were to define the vector as a volk vector. Please allow me to confirm my understanding of how to use volk vectors. So with my current definition using std::vector <gr_complex> my_val (240); you and Brian suggested the solution should look as follows:

volk_32fc_s32fc_multiply_32fc(my_val.data()my_val.data(), scale, 240);

Based on your volk vector suggested solution, my interpretation is that I would write my code as follows:
volk::vector <gr_complex> my_val (240);
volk_32fc_s32fc_multiply_32fc(my_valmy_val, scale, 240);   // Or do I need to use &my_val
Also, my current code has the following: #include <volk/volk.h> do I in addition need to include #include  <volk/volk_alloc.hh> ?

Thank you very much!
George