OOT block with variable sink types

From: Price, Rodney D.
Subject: OOT block with variable sink types
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 20:50:57 +0000

Hi,

I have a Python OOT block that right now has a sink with complex type. I’d like to give the user the option to change that to float or int. Many blocks do this, and I’ve looked at the source code (C++), but I haven’t been able to suss out how it’s being done. Is there some straightforward way to give the user options on the type of streams in and out?

Thanks,

-Rod Price

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain ZETA Associates confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, or distribution of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies.