Re: Ubuntu 20.04 cannot find the Hackrf board?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 20.04 cannot find the Hackrf board?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 12:04:14 +0200

Hi George,

On 8/3/22 19:23, George Edwards wrote:
Hi Marcus,  thanks for the response, very much appreciated!
I have a Windows PC and I believe that in order to build OOT blocks, one needs a Linux environment.
No, that is not correct.
I installed VirtualBox so that I can install Ubuntu 20.04 to get a Linux environment to install Gnuradio 3.9 in. George

Why would you then build from source? Just install the packages.

Best regards,

Marcus