Re: Ubuntu 20.04 cannot find the Hackrf board?

From: George Edwards
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 20.04 cannot find the Hackrf board?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 20:31:45 -0500

Thanks Cinaed,

I am going off on vacation, but will definitely contact the hackrf_dev group when I return.

George

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 7:58 PM Cinaed Simson <cinaed.simson@gmail.com> wrote:
Incidentally, don't use sudo to run the hackrf on Linux.

You should be able to run the hackrf on Linux under your login userid -
you just need sudo to install the software on the system.

I suggest you subscribe to the hackrf list

they should be able to help you.

-- Cinaed