Re: testing for GCC 3.0

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: testing for GCC 3.0
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:44:37 +0100

On Friday, June 8, 2001, at 06:34 AM, Dennis Leeuw wrote:

Some additional info:

When I exclude the example build and do a make install and then get on
with libPropList I get during ./configure:
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}...
GNUSTEP Internal Error:
The private GNUstep function to establish the argv and environment
variables was not called.
Please report the error to bug-gnustep@gnu.org.

This is due to a recent faulty patch to libobjc ...

As a quick fix:

in gcc/libobjc/init.c around line 322

Change the hash_add to use mth->method_imp as *both* key and value

A fuller fix should get into the gcc cvs repository soon.