RE: Swing Look & Feel

From: Bissell, Tim
Subject: RE: Swing Look & Feel
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:47:28 -0000

> I just want to make a Java PLAF (Pluggable Look And Feel -- like a
> theme) that will make extant Swing apps look like (or, at least a lot
> more like) GnuStep apps.

Good luck!  I think the reason why noone has done one before is that there
is no support for scrollbars on the left, or even scroll buttons together
rather than at opposite ends of the scroller.  If you take those features
away you end with something that looks like Win95 (or more properly, that
Win95 was copied from).

regards,

Tim