Re: Gomoku.app ported to Mac OS X

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Gomoku.app ported to Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:49:39 +0100

I know, it's lame to reply on my own mail...

Is there no interest in this? Gomoku.app might be a little app, some may
consider it unimportant, well, it is not that important and Cocoa is not
GNUstep, but we could use it to "advertise" for GNUstep: I could turn the
about box into an short explanation about GNUstep (what it is, which
platforms it runs on, YOUR IDEA HERE) so lots of people that get thus app
from somewhere, learn about GNUstep.

Nicola Pero, are you listening? Do you still maintain Gomoku.app? Aren't
you interested to incorporate the changes into the main source tree?

Greetings, Lars