RE: Gorm too complex ?

From: anstouh
Subject: RE: Gorm too complex ?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:41:23 +1100 (EST)

Someone wrote:

> > I don't see why that's needed. Just to have a readable form of the
> > interface to look at? Or to be able to edit it (but then you couldn't
> > use Gorm with it again)?

I don't know... is it possible to have all the stuff pertaining to a forms
layout and it's buttons and whatnot in a specific section, sort of the way
a Visual Basic ('arrgh!', I hear you say) file has it up the top? Of
course, it need only be an option to export it and once I had got the .h
and .m files for most of the layout, I could easily just add stuff later
on.

Do I make sense? Is this actually contributing to the discussion properly?
Sorry if it's not.

Tristan