RE: Gorm too complex ?

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: RE: Gorm too complex ?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:00:02 -0600

At 8:41 PM +1100 2/11/02, <anstouh@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Of
course, it need only be an option to export it and once I had got the .h
and .m files for most of the layout, I could easily just add stuff later
on.

What ".h and .m files for most of the layout"? If Gorm is anything like Interface Builder -- I don't know, I haven't used it since I'm a Mac OS X developer and GNUstep bystander -- it doesn't generate code, it generates an archived object graph.

This is an extremely important distinction.

  -- Chris

--
Chris Hanson                      |  Email: cmh@bDistributed.com
bDistributed.com, Inc.            |  Phone: +1-847-372-3955