Re: Introduction, and Proposed GSFH.

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: Introduction, and Proposed GSFH.
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:31:32 -0500

Having read the commentary on the GnuStep File Hierarchy, here're my 2 cents:

Put GNUstep.sh and GNUstep.csh in Tools.  Having them in Makefiles is odd.

Tools is the place for other miscellaneous scripts (assuming they exist - a fact I'm too lazy to verify).

I prefer "Apps" to "Applications" as a directory name. It's close to the app wrapper extension, i.e. .app, and it's the name used in OpenStep.