Re: Introduction, and Proposed GSFH.

From: Tim Harrison
Subject: Re: Introduction, and Proposed GSFH.
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:30:38 -0500

Hey Erik.

Erik Dalén wrote:

I think this layout is very neat. my only objection is moving /Local/Tools to /Local/Library/Tools.

Why have /System/Tools and then /Local/Library/Tools ?

shouldn't /System and /Local have the same layout, just differant contents. And I don't think the tools will have to be 'hidden' from the user in some strange directory.

You're absolutely right. My bad. I modified /System after a discussion on the #GNUstep channel, prior to my posting here, and may not have updated any other reference to Tools. I'll make sure that they are consistent between /System and /Local.

Thanks very much for pointing that out.

--

Tim Harrison
harrison@timharrison.com