Re: Proposal question.

From: Christian Edward Gruber
Subject: Re: Proposal question.
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:41:42 -0400

I found the proposal quite good.  Frankly, I see no drastic reason to depart
from the Apple current filesystem, hosted on GNUSTEP_ROOT, which (with minor
nits) is what I see as the gist of this proposal.

I would really prefer to see GNUStep use this layout consistently.

The only thing I'd be interested in is having $(HOME)/.GNUstep, instead of
$(HOME)/GNUstep.  It's more consistent with $(HOME)/.OpenStep, which keeps a
hidden directory.

so:

 $(GNUSTEP_ROOT)/System
 $(GNUSTEP_ROOT)/Network