Problem with 'import' directive

From: Jan Trembulak
Subject: Problem with 'import' directive
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:58:38 -0000

I have problem with #import directive on my Linux Red Hat 7.2 machine (gstep
0.8.0, gcc3)

My application has the following structure

A.subproj contains files: A1, A2, ...
B.subproj contains files: B1, B2, ...

A1 file has import:
#import "A2"

A2 file has import:
#import "../B.subproj/B1"

B1 file has import:
#import "../A.subproj/A2"

Compilation of this project terminate with error:
... duplicated declaration of  ... (list of some symbols from A2 file)

I think, that compilator consider importing of files: "A2" and
"../A.subproj/A2" as two different files.
(On Solaris 8, or Openstep for Mach systems this problem does not appear)

Is there some solution for this problem ?

jan.