Re: GNUstep/Local is empty

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GNUstep/Local is empty
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 00:59:37 +0100

Jeff Teunissen wrote:
Yen-Ju Chen wrote:

I installed a new GNUstep system, and I found that the GNUstep/Local
is empty.  Therefore, I have to make new Library/Fonts directory to
install fonts for backart. But when I run any GNUstep application,
it always complains that it can't not find the
GNUstep/Local/Library/Colors.
NSColor* should not display a warning here, because this directory shouldn't have to exist.

I did correct this. Thank you for the advise.

Fred