Re: ANN: GNUstep make/base 1.5.2

From: Jim McLoughlin
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep make/base 1.5.2
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:36:48 -0800

The GNUstep Base Library, version 1.5.2, is now available.

NOTE: This is a pre-release version for en eventual 1.6.0 stable release. Please test it as much as possible.

What is the GNUstep Base Library?

I am getting an error when building base after updating my sources. I initially got it after a cvs update, and double checked it with the 1.5.2 base tarball, same thing. Possibly a problem with my setup, if so, I apologize.

error attached.

Jim