Re: RFC: Changes to the Gorm GUI

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: RFC: Changes to the Gorm GUI
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:56:48 +0100

On 2003-04-18 01:44:00 +0000 Gregory Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:

All,

There are two major changes I have been considering over the past few weeks
that I want to open up to public debate:

2) I am also considering changing the Gorm "toolbar" to be an NSTabView.   This
would be, in my opinion, more useable and more visually attractive.

which Toolbar ? the palette ? or the objects/images/sounds/classes ?
anyway, for both of them, I personnally prefers the actual images, you won't
gain much space with tabviews and images are visually more attractive and
imho preferables.
Please note: I am actively working on #1, I am considering #2, but I wanted to
see if there were any strong feelings about it before I started.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento

--