back-art Problems (RE:Patch NSScroller, NSProgressIndicator...)

From: Daniel Luederwald
Subject: back-art Problems (RE:Patch NSScroller, NSProgressIndicator...)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 03:09:23 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

i have solved the problem. it was back-arts fault. with back-art, the
coordinate-system is mirrored (is this true?). to make my patch work with
back-art,
in NSScroller.m, line 855:

NSMakePoint (posX, posY)

must be changed to

NSMakePoint(posX, maxY-posY)

then it works under back-art. if I try this modified version under
back-xlib, I get the same results as with back-art before, only mirrored.

Attached are images showing the problem

To Alexander Malmberg: Is this a known Problem / Not a Problem at all, (am i
just to dumb?)