Re: Shared application menu

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Shared application menu
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 01:51:21 +0700

Alex Perez wrote:

Sorry for topposting, but for the sake of clarification, Banlu is NOT referring to a "tool bar" in the NSToolbar or GNUmail toolbar sense, he is in fact referring to HORIZONTAL MENUS, which is what he means when he referrs to the "Apple Logo/Menu", which is on the menu bar at the uppermost left of the screen on OS X systems.

Alex

No, I didn't! Trust me! I made this whole idea just to KILL THE HORIZONTAL MENU.
Ooooops! :-X