Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality contr

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GNUstep roadmap (was Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:41:25 +0100 (BST)

> I'm *extremely* disappointed on what is going on in the #gnustep IRC
> channel and I'm especially extremely disappointed that the people over
> in IRC do not bring up the plain issues they have here in the list.
> Personally I have the strong feeling that the GNUstep project should be
> split into two separate projects - one driven by #gnustep IRC and one
> driven by the "traditional" GNUstep developers (Richard, Adam, Nicola,
> ...).

I am quite disturbed by this thing.

I don't have time to spend on IRC - I can hardly answer all the emails I
get and I can hardly do a little bit of GNUstep coding - and even if I had
all that time, I still think I'd better spend it coding (that would help
the project a lot more than myself hanging on IRC).

People discussing on IRC should bring up any relevant / interesting issue
they have for all of us to know about it.

Else, I suppose I'll have to spend some time on IRC, but that might mean
even less time for coding. :-(