Re: test driven development for GNUstep

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: test driven development for GNUstep
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 19:39:37 +0100

On 02.02.2004, at 18:28, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
I think ocunit fulfils this those requirements, although I am unsure if it is a good idea to use a tool for testing a library which is based on the
same library it should test. Personally I am more a *unit person than a
dejagnu person but since I don't know if ocunit would work here I've taken
dejagnu into consideration.

Notably Ovidiu wrote a Foundation DejaGNU suite a looong time ago. Not sure whether this still works and is compatible at all with recent DejaGNU versions, see his page:
  http://www.webweavertech.com/ovidiu/
(FoundationTestsuite).

In addition we once wrote a Foundation testsuite in Python at SKYRiX, but it requires the Python bridge and I don't think that this still works. But writing tests in Python was a pleasure.

Greets
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge