GNUstep Defaults and Preferences idea

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: GNUstep Defaults and Preferences idea
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:03:30 +0100

Just a wild idea that popped up in my head last night... :)

If we change the defaults settings to something XML-like like Renaissance (a description of the content and values in a XML-like structure, with possibly some markup information), then we don't need Preferences bundles but Preferences could directly render the settings from the defaults file...

Greetings,

Dennis