Re: Application roles

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Application roles
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 02:21:03 +0100

Le 15 févr. 04, à 20:04, nicolas@roard.com a écrit :

Selon Stefan Urbanek <stefan@agentfarms.net>:

What do you think?

Well that's a good idea ;-)

But there is also a problem; how do you deal with applications implementing
multiple roles ? that needs to be defined.

That's a nice idea. I thought and worked on a similar idea in December but associated with rich metadatas support for the files (then it's more extended solution)... I have written some words about that in a sort of "paper for the backbone future". Must find it again.

bye,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé